HKB Casework Team Service Scope (Please read before sending enquiries)
We aim to reply to the enquiry within 5-7 calendar days. If the issue is more complex, it might take more time.
The casework team is able to provide you with:
- Guidance or relevant information from reliable sources, e.g. the government, the public sector, and reputable charities
- Signposting to the right department or organisations that have the relevant expertise for further enquiries
- Making internal or external referrals as needed
- General advice about the life in the UK
The casework team is unable to provide advice on matters in some professional areas, in particular:
- Legal advice on visa application or any other matters
- Enquiries or referral service for real estates or property rental agencies
- Enquiries or referral service for property sales
- Interpreting, certified translation, professional or legal translation related services
However, the casework team is able to refer you to our partnering organisations if your enquiry falls into one of these areas:
- Taxation, accounting, business advice, etc.
- Legal: commercial & insurance litigation; immigration; personal injury; residential and commercial conveyancing; tech law; family law, etc.
- Business, start-up support, networking, etc.
- Property sourcing, letting, management, etc.
- General or commercial written translation
The casework team is unable to interfere with the government’s operations and procedures, nor does it have special communication channels with any governmental departments. Please contact the relevant departments for follow-up / enquiry / complaint as needed.
* Partner organisations are third-party organisations. It is the third-party organisations who are responsible for providing the services and charge accordingly. If you wish to know whether your enquiry outside the above scope can be taken or not, please contact the organisations directly. The use of services provided by a third party is done at your discretion and risk. HKB shall not be liable for any damage, loss and injury arising out of your relations with any third party.